• Rachel Jones, senior director of policy, energy and resources at the National Association of Manufacturers, has been promoted to vice president of energy and resources policy. She was previously counsel on the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.
• Ross Eisenberg, currently vice president of energy and resources policy at the National Association of Manufacturers, will join the American Chemistry Council as vice president of federal affairs, effective Feb. 3. He previously was the counsel and committee executive of environment and energy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
• Lauren O'Toole Boland joined the public affairs and communications team at the National Confectioners Association (NCA) as director of communications. She was previously a vice president at Marathon Strategies and served on the communications team at the Association of Global Automakers. Courtney Hogan joins the NCA's policy and regulatory affairs team as manager of grassroots and public policy. She previously was government affairs manager at the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council.
• Kyle Morse, former communications director to Rep. Doris Matsui (D-Calif.), is joining American Bridge as deputy communications director of their Trump War Room.
• Kaplan Hecker & Fink hired Marshall Miller as a partner. Miller was previously chief of the criminal division at the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York and principal deputy assistant attorney general and chief of staff at the Department of Justice's Criminal Division.
• Kaylin Trychon joined ROKK Solutions as vice president. She previously was on Raytheon's communications team.
• Mehlman Castagnetti Rosen & Thomas named Elise Pickering, Sage Eastman, Lauren Aronson and Mike Robinson new partners at the firm. They join partners Bruce Mehlman, David Castagnetti, Dean Rosen and David Thomas.