- The Economic Innovation Group named Cal Harris its director of communications. He previously worked as regional communications director for former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s presidential campaign, where he oversaw the Bloomberg campaign’s Super Tuesday media efforts in Arkansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.
- Miguel Franco, former chief of staff to Rep. Tony Cárdenas (D-Calif.), is now vice president of government affairs at NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises. He worked for Cárdenas for more than seven years after serving as legislative director in the Los Angeles city council office.
- Jeremy Nordquist, former chief of staff to Rep. Tom O’Halleran (D-Ariz.), is now government affairs director for the hospital and health care network Nebraska Medicine. He worked for O’Halleran for more than three years and before that was chief of staff to ex-Rep. Brad Ashford (D-Neb.).
- Government affairs and communications firm Lot Sixteen hired Kellie Donnelly as executive vice president and general counsel. She previously worked as chief counsel on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee. Audrey Cooling was hired as executive vice president following her work as vice president for public affairs at 21st Century Fox.
- Zurich North America named David Mork assistant vice president. Mork has worked as a consultant since leaving his role as ex-Rep. Peter Roskam’s (R-Ill.) chief of staff in January 2019 after more than five years.
- Jeffrey Lorek joined law and lobbying firm Clark Hill PLC‘s Washington office as senior counsel. He was formerly an associate at Thorp Reed & Armstrong before the firm merged with Clark Hill in 2013 to form Clark Hill Thorp Reed.
Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
More Lobbying News