The Road to Zero Emission Trucks: Manufacturing
The second of The Hill’s three-part series will bring together lawmakers, truck manufacturers and business leaders to discuss policies supporting zero-emission trucks, domestic manufacturing of these vehicles and job growth in this sector.
Tuesday, July 20
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
- Jack Allen, CEO, Proterra
- Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI), Member, Energy & Commerce Committee
- Zoe Lipman, Director of Manufacturing and Advanced Transportation, BlueGreen Alliance
- David Senjem, Minnesota State Senator
- John Paul Smith, Legislative Representative, United Steelworkers Union
- Vickie Patton, General Counsel & U.S. Clean Air Program Lead, Environmental Defense Fund
- Melina Kennedy, Vice President – Product Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Cummins Inc.
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Large, The Hill
Both corporate leadership and policy action are critical to accelerate the transition to zero-emission trucks. That’s why one of the most powerful tools businesses have to drive progress is their political influence.
Learn more about the benefits of zero-emission trucks, the policies needed to scale their deployment and how Environmental Defense Fund can help.