Sponsor: Wells Fargo
Facing a once-in-a-generation pandemic, small business owners continue to meet challenge after challenge with resilience and innovation. As the economic effects of COVID-19 continue to be felt across the country, what must be done to ensure an inclusive recovery - one that allows all business owners in all communities to thrive?
Join The Hill for our next stop on our virtual Small Business Recovery Tour in Miami. We'll be joined by policymakers, city leaders, nonprofits, and small business owners for a discussion on what it will take to support small businesses in the city.
Tuesday, September 14
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
- Daniella Levine Cava, Mayor, Miami-Dade County
- Rep. Carlos Gimenez (R-FL), Member, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Inez Long, President & CEO, Black Business Investment Fund of Florida
- Carolina Molea, Chef and Owner, L’Artisane Creative Bakery
- Alfred Sanchez, President & CEO, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), Member, Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Emily Gresham, AVP, Research & Economic Development; Co-Founder of StartUP, Florida International University
- Mary Mack, CEO, Consumer Lending and Small Business Banking, Wells Fargo
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Large, The Hill
SPONSORED CONTENT MESSAGE
Wells Fargo is donating approximately $420 million to help small business owners recover from the pandemic. Learn more about the Open For Business Fund.