Sponsor: Partnership for America's Health Care Future
Despite record numbers of Americans having access to healthcare coverage since the passage of the Affordable Care Act, millions still remain uninsured.
How can we ensure all Americans have access to quality, affordable care? How can stakeholders collaborate to strengthen the ACA and improve patient health? And what role can policymakers play in addressing issues like coverage, cost and barriers to access?
On December 7, The Hill will explore the current and future state of American healthcare and opportunities for improvement when it convenes leading members of Congress, healthcare administrators, patient advocates and more for a series of timely conversations.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
1:00PM ET/10:00AM PT
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), Chair, Finance Subcommittee on Health Care.
- Rep. Robin Kelly (D-IL), Vice Chair, House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Health
- Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH), Member, GOP Doctors Caucus, Committee on Ways and Means
- Irfan Asif, MD, Associate Dean for Primary Care & Rural Health, University of Alabama Birmingham
- C. Virginia Fields, Founder & CEO, Black Health
- Melissa Schulman, Senior Vice President, Government and Public Affairs, CVS Health
- Lauren Crawford Shaver, Executive Director, Partnership for America’s Health Care Future
- Phillip Morris, Partner, Locust Street Group
- Jeremy Nighohossian, Ph.D., Managing Director, FTI Center for Healthcare Economics and Policy
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Large, The Hill
SPONSORED CONTENT MESSAGE:
Every American deserves access to affordable health coverage and high-quality care. We want to build on and improve what’s working, where private coverage, Medicare and Medicaid work together and not start over with unaffordable government-controlled systems. The nation’s leading doctors, nurses, clinicians, community hospitals, health insurance providers, and biopharmaceutical companies are committed to working together to ensure every American has access to the affordable, high-quality coverage they deserve.