Presented by: The Hill Events
In recent years, ESG principles have become a key indicator for investing in the planet’s health ‒ and for investors to evaluate companies and their overall impact for positive change.
As we continue to recover from COVID-19, how can we attempt to rebuild our communities and economies through ESG? How will this new approach transform both the business and investment landscapes? What rules and regulations will come into play?
On the heels of COP26, The Hill sits down with business leaders, regulators, investment experts, advocates and more for comprehensive discussion on the growing demand for ESG and what that means for businesses and investors alike.
Thursday, December 9th, 2021
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
- Ebony Brown, Partner, Rethink Education
- Mayor Kate Gallego, City of Phoenix, AZ
- David Hondula, Director, Office of Heat Response & Mitigation, City of Phoenix, AZ
- Kara Hurst, Global Head of Sustainability, Amazon
- Nancy Mancilla, Co-Founder & CEO, ISOS Group
- Rep. Juan Vargas (D-CA), Member, Committee on Financial Services
- Wilma Wallace, Social Impact Officer, REI
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Large, The Hill
Join the conversation! Tweet us: @TheHillEvents using #TheHillESG