America’s Report Card
One year after taking office, the Biden-Harris administration has its hands full with yet another COVID surge. Supply chain disruptions, skyrocketing inflation, worker shortages and political battles also continue to pose challenges on several fronts.
Ahead of the State of the Union address, The Hill will take stock of the administration’s response to the pandemic and its impact on the economy. We’ll examine legislative priorities in a midterm year and the potential for any bipartisan action. Democrats currently control both Chambers of Congress and the White House but with just 9 months left until the midterm elections, the tide in Washington could be changing.
The Hill will convene policymakers from both sides of the aisle, economists, health care experts, and more for insight and commentary surrounding the performance of the Biden-Harris administration and what the future may hold.
Friday, February 25, 2022
12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT
- Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC), House Majority Whip
- Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND), Member, Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee
- Dr. Céline Gounder, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Cedric Richmond, Director, White House Office of Public Engagement
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-large, The Hill