Biden’s dog has bathroom accident in White House hallway

President Biden’s dogs are once again making headlines after one of them had an accident Wednesday in one of the White House hallways.

Reporters spotted the stinky surprise outside of the Diplomatic Reception Room, just off the South Lawn, the Associated Press reports. It’s not clear which one of the German shepherd dogs was responsible.

The report comes after Major, Biden’s younger dog, was involved in a second biting incident on Monday.

“Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk,” First Lady Jill Biden‘s press secretary Michael LaRosa said.

He continued, “Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by [the White House Medical Unit] and then returned to work.”

Biden and the White House defended his adopted 3-year-old dog after he bit someone for the first time last month, calling him a “sweet” animal who was still adjusting to life at his new home.

“You turn a corner, and there’s two people you don’t know at all,” Biden explained of what could have provoked the dog. “And he moves to protect.” 

Major reportedly received training after the initial incident, after which the dogs were removed from the White House property for a period of time.

Tags Biden biden dog bite champ Dog dog bite Jill Biden Joe Biden Major White House

The Hill has removed its comment section, as there are many other forums for readers to participate in the conversation. We invite you to join the discussion on Facebook and Twitter.

See all Hill.TV See all Video

Most Popular

Load more


See all Video