Conservative commentator Tomi Lahren said she received a phone call from President Trump after she had favorable things to say about him last month on Sean Hannity's Fox News show.
According to a Thursday report in The Washingtonian, the president was watching the "Hannity" segment live and decided to phone Lahren after the show to thank her "for fair coverage" of him.
Lahren also said Trump praised her nightly commentary on her Blaze TV program, "Tomi," leading up to the election.
“I did a lot of work during the campaign that went viral,” said Lahren, including defending Trump after audio leaked from the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape in which Trump bragged about groping women.
In total, Lahren, who has more than 660,000 followers on Twitter, revealed she and the president spoke for "a solid 10 to 15 minutes."
The 24-year-old told Hannity during the Feb. 7 program that she only decided to support Trump during the general election season.
"I didn't [support him] from the outset. But the more I got involved with some of the campaign events, the more I heard President Trump speak, I got on board," Lahren said at the time.
"Because mostly, because I saw so many average, everyday Americans in law enforcement, the blue collar Americans, I saw them gravitating towards him. And I thought, this man is doing something amazing,” Lahren continued.
"He’s running against the Democratic party and, in some ways, the Republican party as well. And he won.”
Trump reportedly watches Fox News and CNN extensively, particularly "Fox & Friends" in the morning and the primetime offerings on both networks.
The president did two interviews with Fox News on Wednesday. The first with Tucker Carlson, which aired on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Wednesday, and a second with Jesse Watters, which will air on "Watters World" Saturday at 8 p.m. ET.
Trump has not appeared on CNN since August.