O'Reilly accuser's lawyer: 'This is not blowing over'

The attorney representing a woman accusing Fox News host Bill O’Reilly of sexual harassment on Sunday said the allegations against O’Reilly will not blow over.

“This is not blowing over. I think there are going to be more claims,” Lisa Bloom told CNN’s “Reliable Sources.”

Bloom said she has spoken to a lot of women and is currently reviewing other cases. She also said 21st Century Fox is looking into the allegations after Bloom and her client phoned the Fox News hotline.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm told that they are taking it seriously, and they are going to do the investigation that's legally required of them," Bloom said.

The New York Times reported earlier this month that O’Reilly paid $13 million to settle sexual harassment accusations with five women.

The fallout from the newspaper’s report caused dozens of companies to pull their advertisements from Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”