NBC News and MSNBC have terminated their contracts with Mark Halperin following sexual harassment allegations against him.
An MSNBC spokesman told CNN that both networks had cut their ties with the former political analyst and contributor.
Halperin was an NBC News senior political analyst and MSNBC panelist and was suspended from the network after CNN first reported the allegations.
At least a dozen women have come forward with reports that Halperin sexually harassed or assaulted them when he was the political director at ABC News, including unwanted kissing and touching, pressing an erection against them and grabbing one woman's breast.
Halperin apologized Friday for what he called his "aggressive and crude" behavior
"In recent days I have closely read the accounts of women with whom I worked at ABC News,” Halperin said in a statement. “In almost every case, I have recognized conduct for which I feel profound guilt and responsibility, some involving junior ABC News personnel and women just starting out in the news business.”
HBO also cut ties with Halperin, saying last week that they would not go forward with their film adaptation of his upcoming book on the 2016 presidential race. Penguin Press also canceled their book deal with Halperin.