Join The Hill’s ‘group text chat’ with Editor Bob Cusack
When I came to the nation’s capital, I didn’t have a clue about politics. I (barely) knew how a bill became law (Schoolhouse Rock, anyone?), but that was about it.
Still, I quickly got Potomac fever, and more than 25 years later, I am privileged to be editor-in-chief at The Hill working with a great team of journalists.
Over the years, I’ve seen it get harder and harder to find unbiased stories with meaningful context. That’s why, starting today, we’re launching an experiment where I’ll share real-time insights with you via text and you can respond with questions.
- While I won’t be able answer every question, I will try to get to many of them.
- I won’t inundate you with texts and you won’t see everyone else’s texts — just mine, unless I highlight a reader’s text to make a point.
- I’ll text anywhere from a couple times a day to a few times per week, depending on your feedback and the day’s news.
- Don’t worry — your cell number will not be sold and we won’t use it for any marketing. It’ll only be used for our group chats.
- It’s easy to instantly unsubscribe at any time. Just reply ‘stop.’
Politics can be exhausting, but I love it. The political world is important, absurd at times and often unpredictable. And unlike others, The Hill plays it straight, providing trusted, credible, nonpartisan news every day.
I look forward to chatting with you on politics (and maybe a couple other issues from time to time). Subscribe today and let me help you decode the complex world of political news!
Fill out the form below to enroll and start the dialogue:
Subscription to the interactive text service with Bob Cusack is $1.99 per month; you can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to the service.