FEATURED:

O'Reilly dropped by talent agency after sexual harassment settlement scandal: report

O'Reilly dropped by talent agency after sexual harassment settlement scandal: report
© Getty

Bill O’Reilly was dropped by his talent agency after a new report revealed that he paid $32 million to settle a sexual harassment claim at Fox News, The Hollywood Reporter reported Tuesday.

United Talent Agency informed O’Reilly on Monday that the agency will no longer represent him once his contract expires at the end of the year, according to THR.

The decision came just days after The New York Times revealed that O’Reilly had settled a sexual harassment complaint at Fox News for $32 million, shortly before the network renewed his contract.

ADVERTISEMENT

O’Reilly spokesman Mark Fabiani told THR that O’Reilly already had “lined up new representation” but declined to say which agency had signed him.

The Hill has reached out to O’Reilly for comment. 

The former Fox News host was ousted from the network in April amid reports of sexual harassment. The Times initially reported that five women at the network were paid $13 million to settle sexual harassment lawsuits.

O’Reilly has denied the report and characterized it as an “attack” on him and his family.

He called the reports a “horror show” for him and his family and that he was “mad at God” over the allegations.

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said Monday. "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."

The agency reportedly dropped O'Reilly as Hollywood faces scrutiny over a flood of sexual harassment reports. 
 
Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was fired by The Weinstein Company earlier this month after bombshell reports from The New York Times and The New Yorker revealed decades of sexual harassment and assault complaints against him.