The report outlines seven categories:
• Improve access to post-market data sources and explore feasibility of their use in different types of analyses;
• Improve risk assessment and management strategies to reinforce the safe use of drugs;
• Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of different types of regulatory communications to the public and other stakeholders;
• Evaluate the link among product quality attributes, manufacturing processes and product performance;
• Develop and improve predictive models of safety and efficacy in humans;
• Improve clinical trial design, analysis and conduct; and
• Enhance individualization of patient treatment.