CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER IN D.C. AREA
Job Posting Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Job Description Summary
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager provides high-level administrative support to the SVP, Government Relations and office by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, recording meeting minutes, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, handling domestic and international travel arrangements, and submitting expense reports.
- • Managing the Senior Vice President’s calendar and organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- • Providing administrative assistance, including communication with outside parties such as public officials and foreign dignitaries on behalf of the Government Affairs team, filing expense reports, and maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- • Working with the Government Affairs team to manage trip and briefing materials for corporate executive teams’ Washington D.C. visits
- • Managing corporate memberships and associations accounts
- • Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff
- • Creating an office budget and ensuring all employees follow it
- • Monitoring office supplies and electronics, including ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- • Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- • Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures
- • Bachelor’s or Associate degree, or equivalent years of experience.
- • Ten (10) or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- • Must have Government industry experience
- • Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- • Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com