Position Available: Executive Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the CEO and Chief of Staff with the development, planning, execution of and debriefings for prominent events and special projects.
- Serve as executive office liaison with members of the IDFA Executive Council and Industry Segment Boards.
- Assist with planning for the Association’s annual meeting and all board and governance meetings.
- Work with Chief of Staff to produce board meetings, collaborating across teams on the process for content, presentations and materials.
- Assist in developing and preparing materials and with scheduling logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Work with Chief of Staff to ensure teams are coordinated and working to accomplish strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate executive department’s digital resources, board and committee databases and subscriptions.
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, contacts, expense reports and travel requirements
- Provide assistance for Association special projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- High degree of responsibility, initiative and professionalism
- Excellent computer and web skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft products (Outlook, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as an executive assistant to CEO or senior executive assistant
If interested, please submit your resume to Tracy Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org